CoinNews has added a Canadian Silver Coin Calculator, a collector tool that determines the value of silver within Canadian coins.
- Calculation in Canadian or U.S. dollars
- Listing of the total silver weight of coins in troy ounces and grams
- A user controlled bid/ask spread
- A Silver Chart that reflects the silver value of coins over time (in Canadian or U.S. dollars)
The collector tool provides calculations for silver coinage that circulated since 1920 to include:
- .10 (1920-1967)
- .10 (1967-1968) (50% silver)
- .25 (1920-1967)
- .25 (1967-1968) (50% silver)
- .50 (1920-1967)
- 1.00 (1935-1967)
- Silver Ounce
In addition to the calculation features, 8-24 hour silver spot prices are listed in Canadian dollars per ounce and per kilo.
The new collector tool may be found on the Canadian Silver Calculator page and from the main top CoinNews menu, ‘COIN PRICING & COLLECTOR TOOLS.’
As always, if you have suggestions for improvements to this new feature or anything on CoinNews, we are happy to hear from you.