The new, free smartphone application offers Face ID and Touch ID sign-in, free appraisals using your device’s camera, instant lot tracking and one-touch mobile bidding. The app is now available for both Android and iOS smartphones.
"This app was designed to be streamlined," said Jim Halperin, Co-founder of Heritage Auctions. "Our pledge to continually invest in new technology aligns our clients’ interests with our interests and provides the first class experience."
Among the new app’s features:
- Access to values of previously sold lots spanning 40 different categories of fine art and collectibles
- Free appraisals using your device’s camera
- A Currency Converter to calculate foreign exchange rates
- Instant notifications when outbid
- An exceptional, clean design
- Barcode search function for professionally graded comic books and coins from the hobby’s largest grading services: NGC, CGC and soon PCGS
- High-resolution images of every lot on offer or in auction archives
- Expert Value Guides spanning dozens of collecting categories
Dallas, Texas-based Heritage Auctions is the world’s largest auctioneer of fine art and collectibles and the largest auction company founded in the United States. In addition to its headquarters in Dallas, Heritage has offices in New York City, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Chicago and Palm Beach as well as in Asia and Europe.