Stack’s Bowers Galleries has announced a new addition to its auction series, the Collector Appreciation Sale, which offers special benefits to both consignors and bidders.
The Collector Appreciation Sale, held online from Aug. 22 to 31 at StacksBowers.com, features thousands of lots to include U.S. coins, tokens, medals and currency.
"Our latest Collector Appreciation Sale will be held in conjunction with our iAuction 3496 and will offer customers an additional opportunity to purchase even more great coins and currency at competitive prices," said Brian Kendrella, president of Stack’s Bowers Galleries. "We’ve been fortunate to provide many years of service to our Internet-auction customers and are happy to offer this sale complete with its consignor and buyer benefits as a thank you for their support."
Stack’s Bowers Galleries listed the following benefits for participants who consign:
- No listing fees
- Fast payment turnaround
- An extensive customer list that spans over 80 years of collectors
- Catalog descriptions written by the firm’s award-winning numismatists for coins and currency valued at more than $5,000
- Professionally photographed images of consigned items
- Dedicated consignment directors assigned to personal accounts
Additionally, bidders receive the advantages of:
- Free shipping on all iAuction 3496 and Collector Appreciation Sale purchases
- A chance to win a free S.S. Republic Shipwreck Bottle with DVD video
The consignment deadline for the Collector Appreciation Sale is Aug. 19, 2014. East Coast residents who wish to consign to this inaugural sale are invited to contact Melissa Karstedt at 603.569.0823 or MKarstedt@StacksBowers.com. West Coast residents who wish to consign can contact Wayne Berkley at 949.253.0916, ext 262 or WBerkley@StacksBowers.com.