The United States Mint today has added a new section to its online store entitled "Last Opportunity."
The last chance reminder includes a variety of 2009-dated offerings like proof and mint sets, coin covers, and the remaining rolls of 2009 Lincoln pennies.
The listing goes hand in hand with its updated product schedule which was published on Tuesday and provides release dates for several new 2010 offerings that will replace the soon to be retired 2009 products.
In the past, sales of sets have typically ended when the new ones are launched instead of the firm stop dates as shown below.
Sales will end at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on June 15, 2010, for the following sets and rolls:
- 2009 US Mint Proof Set
- 2009 US Mint Silver Proof Set
- 2009 US Mint Uncirculated Set
- 2009 Lincoln Cent Professional Life Two-Roll Sets
- 2009 Lincoln Cent Presidency Two-Roll Sets
Sales will end at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on June 30, 2010, for the following covers:
- 2009 District of Columbia Official First Day Coin Cover
- 2009 Puerto Rico Official First Day Coin Cover
- 2009 Guam Official First Day Coin Cover
- 2009 American Samoa Official First Day Coin Cover
- 2009 U.S. Virgin Islands Official First Day Coin Cover
- 2009 Northern Mariana Islands Official First Day Coin Cover
The products are being sold at their original prices. Customers may order them online from the US Mint page:
Phone orders may be placed at the Mint’s toll-free number at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).