The Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) will hold a two-day public meeting on Oct. 24 and 25 to review and discuss candidate designs for multiple medals and coins, including the five 2025 quarters honoring American Women, the 2025 American Liberty gold coin and silver medal, and the Ferencz Congressional Gold Medal.
The CCAC is tasked with advising the Secretary of the Treasury on themes and designs pertaining to all United States coins and medals.
Agenda topics for the meetings include:
- Swearing-in of new CCAC member (Oct. 24)
- Review and discussion of candidate designs for the Benjamin Ferencz Congressional Gold Medal (Oct. 24)
- Review and discussion of candidate designs for the five 2025 American Women Quarters (Oct. 24)
- Review and discussion of candidate designs for the 2025 American Liberty Gold Coin and Silver Medal (Oct. 25)
- Review and approval of FY 2023 CCAC Annual Report (Oct. 25)
- Discussion of recommendations for FY 2024 CCAC Annual Report and Report of the Future Numismatic Themes Working Group (Oct. 25).
CCAC Meeting Time and Public Options
The two-day meeting starts on Tuesday, Oct. 24, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (ET), and continues on Wednesday, Oct. 25, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Interested members of the public may either attend the meeting in person or dial in to listen. For those interested in attending in person, please contact Jennifer Warren (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Oct. 16. Meeting room space is limited, and admission is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
To listen to the meeting, please call (332) 249-0718 and use the following unique Access Codes for each day:
- Oct. 24: Access Code: 738991705#
- Oct. 25: Access Code: 823964828#
This event is for listening purposes only; no comments or questions from the public will be taken during the meeting. Any member of the public interested in submitting matters for the CCAC’s consideration is invited to do so by emailing email@example.com.