The Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) will hold a meeting by teleconference on Tuesday, June 23 to review and discuss candidate designs for American Eagle gold and silver coins, a silver dollar, and several medals.
The CCAC is tasked with advising the Secretary of the Treasury on themes and designs pertaining to all United States coins and medals.
Specifically, agenda topics for the meeting include discussion of candidate designs for:
- the 2021 Christa McAuliffe Silver Dollar Commemorative Coin,
- the new reverses of American Eagle Gold and American Eagle Silver Coins,
- the Larry Doby Congressional Gold Medal,
- the 2021 United States Marine Corps Silver Medal,
- the Secretary Mnuchin Secretary of the Treasury Medal, and
- the President Trump Presidential Medal.
The CCAC meeting begins at 9:00 a.m. and is scheduled to last until 4:00 p.m. (EDT).
Members of the public may dial in to listen to the meeting at (888) 330-1716 and using access code: 1137147.
For members of the public, this teleconference meeting is for "listen purposes only" — no comments or questions will be taken. Instead, those interested in submitting matters for the CCAC’s consideration are invited to submit them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.