Results of the election have been announced for the new Board of Directors of the Professional Numismatists Guild (www.PNGdealers.com).
"Under PNG Bylaws, member-dealers of the organization elect the board members at large, and then the elected board members select the officers from within their group. During their upcoming August 12 meeting, the nine-member Board will choose the President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer," explained Robert Brueggeman, PNG Executive Director.
The Board members for the 2011-2013 term will be:
- Mitchell A Battino of Hudson Rare Coins, Princeton, NJ;
- Jeffrey F. Bernberg of Rare Coin Company of America, Willowbrook, IL;
- Terry Hanlon of Dillon Gage Metals Division, Addison, TX;
- Dana S. Samuelson of American Gold Exchange, Austin, TX;
- James A. Simek of Numisgraphic Enterprises, Westchester, IL;
- Barry S. Stuppler of Barry Stuppler & Company, Woodland Hills, CA;
- Richard A. Weaver of Delaware Valley Rare Coin, Broomhall, PA; and
- Fred C. Weinberg of Fred Weinberg & Company, Encino, CA.
Current President Paul Montgomery of American Precious Metals Exchange, Oklahoma City, OK, automatically continues as a member of the Board for the next two years.
Founded in 1953, the nonprofit PNG is composed of the country’s top rare coin and paper money dealers and also has members in seven other countries. For additional information, visit online at www.PNGdealers.com or call (951) 587-8300.