PCGS is once again planning a Members Only Coin Show to be held December 16-19, 2009 at The Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas. The show is only open to PCGS Collectors Club members and authorized dealers.
It will offer several unique events and specials, including guest speakers like David Hall who will be talking about "Condition Census" on Thursday December 17 and Mike Faraone about "Varieties" on Friday December 18. Both lectures will be held in room #4104 at 2PM on their respective days.
Grading and Specials
Onsite grading will be offered for all attendees, as well as take-home grading offered. The first 50 coins that are submitted by table holders will be processed within 24 hours.
- Show walk through grading normally priced at $100 will only be $80.
- U.S. or world coins valued under $3,000 can be submitted for the on-site special of only $65.
- All U.S. gold coins can be submitted for grading for only $45.
Coin Show Details
The show will be held in the Delfino Room #4102 at The Palazzo Hotel on December 16-19, 2009. Accommodations for table holders will be provided at the Palazzo with a special rate for other attendees available (use code RCOLE to get the rate).
- Wednesday December 16, 2009 – bourse floor will be open to table holders for setup from 2PM – 6PM.
- Thursday December 17, 2009 – bourse floor open from 8AM-6PM for table holders and 10AM-6PM for Collectors Club members and visiting dealers. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
- Friday December 18, 2009 – bourse floor open from 8AM-6PM for table holders and 10AM-6PM for Collectors Club members and visiting dealers. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
- Saturday December 19, 2009 – bourse floor open from 8AM-2PM for table holders and those picking up coins. No new submissions will be accepted.
For more information, contact PCGS Show Coordinator Monica Rodriguez at 949-567-1234 ext. 188.
PCGS is the world’s largest rare coin authentication company and a division of Collectors Universe, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLCT). For additional information about PCGS products and services, contact PCGS Customer Service at (800) 447-8848 or visit online at www.PCGS.com.