The First Day San Francisco 2008 $2 Single Note is now available through the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP). This is the third note in the 2008 series to be offered.
The San Francisco collector’s $2 single note features:
- Crisp, uncirculated Series 2003A
- Serial number beginning with “2008xxxxD”
- Designation from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Other reserve bank notes will follow throughout 2008.
In addition to the above specifications, the new $2 note product also is:
- Limited in quantity to 10,000
- Protected by a clear, acid-free polymer sleeve
- Housed within a 2008 commemorative folder
The price for one note is $7.95. Discount pricing is available at $6.95 per note for orders of 50 or more. There is a limit of 100 unites per household.
Notes may be purchased online through the BEP website.