Paper money collectors can enjoy peace of mind with guaranteed receipt of all 12 “We the People – Series 2004A $10 Collection” notes by joining the Bureau of Engraving and Printing’s (BEP) newly launched subscription program for $359.40.
In addition to the guarantee, collectors will save $60.60 off the cost of purchasing each of the twelve Federal Reserve banknotes priced separately at $35.
Key features of the notes include:
- Limited to 3,000 sets worldwide
- The lowest serial number available
- The third denomination to be redesigned in the "Color of Money" series
- Protection within a clear, acid-free polymer sleeve
- Housed within an attractive folder representative of the corresponding Federal Reserve District
For anyone wishing to purchase the collection separately, the BEP will release the banknotes in 2009 during three installments, and on the following days and bank order:
For more information or to place an order, follow the BEP page: Series 2004A $10 Note Subscription Program.