Boy Scouts Silver Dollar Sales: Proof 3% from Sellout, Uncirculated Falls

by on May 11, 2010 · 0 comments

The latest coin sales figures for the 2010 Boy Scouts of America Centennial Silver Dollars have been released by the United States Mint.

2010 Boy Scouts of America Centennial Silver Dollars
2010 Boy Scouts Silver Dollars – Proof and Uncirculated Versions
(Click Image to Enlarge)

Their new weekly gain of 951 is down from last week’s 8,007 increase. Not helping the numbers was a negative shift for the uncirculated Scouts coin.

Those sold out to a waiting list on April 26, which ended on April 29 when they were moved to the US Mint’s "No Longer Available" category. New adjusted uncirculated sales stand at 107,296, which is 1,375 lower than last week’s report.

Proof dollars climbed to 232,264, advancing 2,326 compared to their prior 6,628 weekly increase.

Combined Boy Scouts Silver Dollar sales reached 339,560, or 97.0% of their maximum 350,000. That leaves 10,440 or 3% of the proofs left to buy.

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment