The Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) on Monday launched the subscription program for the Lincoln Freedom Collection.
The collection includes 12 Series 2006 $5 Notes — first released into circulation on March 13, 2008 — from each of the Federal Reserve Banks.
By purchasing the subscription program for $299.40, collectors guarantee receipt of all banknotes, and save $60.00 from the total price of purchasing each individually at $29.95. Features of the series include:
- Limited to 2,000 sets worldwide
- The lowest serial number available for each note
- The fourth denomination to be redesigned in the “Color of Money” series
- Protection within a clear, acid-free polymer sleeve
- Housed within an attractive folder representative of the corresponding Federal Reserve District
The BEP will release the banknotes in three installments, and on the following days and bank order:
For more information or to place an order, follow the BEP page: $5 Lincoln Freedom Collection Subscription Program.