Collectors Universe Moves Offices

by CoinNews.net on November 2, 2017 · 8 comments

New Collectors Universe building

New Collectors Universe building

Collectors Universe (Nasdaq: CLCT) is relocating to a larger office building to streamline its authentication and grading services.

The company this month will move to 1610 E. St Andrew Place, Suite 150, Santa Ana, California 92, which is a short distance away, about five-minute away by car, from its current location on Alton Parkway.

"We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years, and now it is time to expand our doors to meet that growth," said Collectors Universe CEO Joe Orlando. "In a move that will improve operational efficiency and better accommodate our increasing business, we are thrilled to announce our new office."

The addresses for customer authentication and grading services are not affected and orders should continue to be submitted based on the address listed on submission forms. The only exception is for shipments sent via FedEx Ground. Those packages shipped to arrive in November can be mailed to the current address of 1921 E. Alton Parkway, Suite 100, Santa Ana, California 92705. FedEx Ground packages scheduled to arrive in December should be shipped to the new address.

Non-grading and FedEx Ground packages will be received at the Alton Parkway location up to Nov. 30, 2017.

Collectors Universe, Inc. is a publicly traded authentication and grading company that has certified over 66 million collectibles. The company has offices in the California, New Jersey, Paris, Hong Kong and Shanghai, and services coins, banknotes, trading cards, event tickets, autographs, professional model bats and gloves, photographs and memorabilia.

Joe C. November 2, 2017 at 1:04 pm

Never heard of them.

Seth Riesling November 2, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Joe C. –

This parent company owns PCGS & other companies. PCGS is therefore the only third-party numismatic authentication & grading service company owned by the public who own their stock shares. All other grading services are privately-owned businesses (like NGC & ANACS & ICG).

-NumisdudeTX

Joe C. November 2, 2017 at 1:41 pm

Thanks, dude, for that info.

Joe Brown November 3, 2017 at 4:16 pm

sounds like a safe bet, just took a peak, $26.07 a share, $2.07 divy, over 8% intrest, i* like all that, just let the divys roll. If i* had the cash i* buy 100 shares for each, for my kids & 100 for me & sit on it for ever when. It shows me’ that collecting or what ever any one wants to call it of coins has grown cents i was 8, they have 3 in Asia & a few more here & where ever elese. I only been to a few small coin auction for kicks. The young people from Asia, had control of each auction, i* would say that,s a great thing to me. they are very clever, if you understand what they are saying to each other, & have the funds you might stand a chance. If i* could handdell it i* would bring my kids*+* & speak pig latin once i* showed them whats on the table, like a knuckill head that *i can be, just not to be out done “I” drop,d a buck ninety$$$. on a mint state 67 if that in gov box no paper, *i had no loop, i’m no master grader, but just to get a “CLUE”, well *i guess *i showed them, – – – NOT – – – dumb de dumb dumb, they had a good chuckill, forget about the blue book it was not worth that much in the red book at that time. almost forgot, it was a 87w ms *Constitution $5. gold com. i* always liked that coin, but not for that much$, that was my first auction, out of my league. The good* news to me* is there is a bright*light* at the top* of the stairway* its turning into a world* thing.

Joe Brown November 3, 2017 at 4:32 pm

put a nice fountain in that walkway for the birds & ah few good size coins on the front of that building, i* could use that for my west*coast mansion. Don’t forget the big cement pond out back. smile*.

Seth Riesling November 3, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Joe Brown –

Funny! A new “mansion” business building with a cement pond & Ellie Mae’s critters out back! (For the employees & customers to enjoy). Plus an open bar in the lobby for guests waiting on their one-day “walk-through” express grading/authentication service! And of course, free all you can eat hors d’oeuvres while you wait to see if your coin grades 70 ! LOL.

Happy collecting! – Ya’ll Come Back Now…

-NumisdudeTX

Texas November 3, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Nice building, the stock had a little bump today UP $ 2.29 , the p/e is below 20, might take a little while could make some money with it.

Joe Brown November 4, 2017 at 11:31 am

You got the right idea Seth, with the appertiezers & booze, diet coke for me tho, like they say you have to give to resea*ve, i’m still waiting to receive tho, kidding, i’ been rewarded many times over in my life so far. I’ll be the dd* just like here, everyone can pile into my stretch suv, can’t make in my mind what make *i would like. Buy all means i’m no stock “guru” *Texas*, the only reason i* say it’s a safe* bet* is Collectors Universe in 2007 was twelve dollars & change late in 08 was it’s lowest it was three dollars & change, good for the people who bought at that price & still have it, but it hung there during the bad times, & it’s been on a steady* rise cents then, +plus i* like the dividends, just let them roll over into more & more shares, it’s only me saying this, i* would say that stock would fear better than it did in the crash of 08 if it has a crash like when ever, not all but good collect,able coins do go up in value & people will want to get them certified, to get the best price if they need to sell. We all know precious metal go,s up in bad times and people say collect,able coins don,t do as good as precious metal, i* seem to think*, now i,m only thinking, ” SCARY ” but that’s all going to change in the near future*. i gotta find that crystal ball, sorry about my spelling, Jetthorw has it all over me with his sixth grade education as far as that go,s, but Ellie Mae is more than welcome to scarach my back or scrap i* don’t care in the cement pond anytime. This is all easy to say, because i* have no money just like Al Bundy my wife & kids get just about most of it, if theirs crumbs at the bottom of the bag that’s mine, & she can’t figure out why i*owe money on my cc. Thanks for not stocking the fridge before you left on your cruise sea* you next week sweet hart, “”she hates that”” i’ll just live off this box of steal saltines & the rotten letters wish i had some mayo to go with it, & i,m smoking a cigar as i* write this in our home* & what ever else i* want to smoke, nah that will just make me hungry. pot stock is another one i* would love to get in on, their so many tho, at least theirs plenty of dog & cat food when i* run out of crackers, i* will give my self a raise if i* make it that far & if it does not crash when i*m ready for my* OUR your well come* 401,in the mean time i*m going to get the *LED* out blast the dam thing. peace & serenity for one whole week thank you God*+* i*m turning on the dam heat i*m starting to sea* my breath, it*s like an ice box in here, please god let it work, & i*m not going to wear a sweater or what ever else i* don*t want to wear & it will stay at 70 the whole week,i* hope it works & you read this sweet hart. smile*