Eleven sponsors contributed a total of $35,500 in support of the American Numismatic Association’s 2008 National Money Show™, March 7-9 at the Phoenix Convention Center, West Building.
“Our sponsors are responsible for the many free educational programs and amenities at every ANA convention,” said David Truesdell, ANA sales and sponsorship manager. “I’d like to thank everyone for showing their support in Phoenix.”
Title Sponsors receive several benefits including having their logos imprinted on bags distributed to the show’s projected 5,000 visitors, and on the welcome banner at the bourse entrance. Title as well as primary sponsors receive free or discounted convention program advertising, recognition on signage and sponsor ribbons for their staffs, plus other benefits.
The following is a list of sponsors for the 2008 National Money Show:
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, Title Sponsor, $7,500
- Heritage Auction Galleries, Treasure Trivia & Collector Gallery, $6,000
- Collateral Finance Corporation, Internet Perks Café, $5,000
- National Gold Exchange, Registration, $5,000
- The Medalcraft Mint, Inc., Senior Day Promotion, $5,000
- U.S. Coins, Inc., Message Center, $2,000
- American Heritage Minting, Inc., The Meeting Place, $1,000
- Angel Dee’s Coins and Collectibles, Marketing, $1,000
- Fred Weinberg & Co., Floor Pages, $1,000
- Silver Towne, Girl and Boy Scout Workshops, $1,000
- J.J. Teaparty, Girl and Boy Scout Workshops, $1,000
For more information on convention sponsorship or other partnership opportunities with the ANA, call 719-482-9847 or e-mail email@example.com.
The National Money Show is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free. James Mann is the event’s general chairman, and Alan Herbert is the honorary chairman. The Phoenix Coin Club and the Mesa Coin Club are the host clubs. The honorary host clubs include the Arizona Territorial Coin Club and the Fountain Hills Coin Club. For more information on the National Money Show, call 719-482-9857 or visit www.money.org (select “National Money Show” from the “Numismatic Events” dropdown menu).
About the American Numismatic Association
The American Numismatic Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating and encouraging people to study and collect money and related items. The ANA helps its 32,000 members and the public discover and explore the world of money through its vast array of programs including its education and outreach programs, museum, library, publications, conventions and seminars. For more information, call 719-632-2646 or visit